Qualified Service Provider Handbooks
Home and Community-Based Services
Enrolling as a Qualified Service Provider
Finding a Qualified Service Provider
Qualified Service Provider Handbook
- Fact Sheet (778 kb pdf)
- Video: Go on-the-job to learn about being a Qualified Service Provider by watching an 18-minute video called "A Realistic Job Preview." (112 MB .wmv)
- Qualified Service Providers are individuals or agencies that have agreed to provide services to clients who receive services funded by the N.D. Department of Human Services.
- State law requires that people who are eligible for home and community-based services be free to choose among available qualified service providers that offer competitively priced services.
- Qualified Service Providers are considered independent contractors that have met certain competency standards required to provide services to eligible clients.
- To become a qualified service provider, contact your County Social Service Office for information.
Qualified Service Provider Billing Tutorial
Top of page Back to previous page