Information Technology Education prepares students for future employment and/or continuing education opportunities in the growing field of Information Technology, which include work in computer hardware, software, electronics, semiconductors, internet, telecom equipment, e-commerce, and computer services.
In order to meet the demand for professionals in this field, information technology education focuses on introducing the student to its principles through:
- Technical instruction in the classroom.
- Cooperative IT work experiences.
- Leadership and personal development by participating in student leadership organizations.
- ND IT Standards (pdf)
Other Curriculum Links
- IT MISO3 Course Codes and Descriptions (link to ND DPI)
- Geographic Information System Resource Links (pdf)
- ND Scholarship Information (link to ND DPI)
- CTE Student Scholarships
- Instructor Licensure