Business & Office Technology
We believe Business Education:
- focuses on the outcomes that reflect the knowledge, attitudes, and skills that students need to be productive consumers, workers, and citizens.
- provides leadership, expertise, and training for the transition from school to work, as well as technology and practices used in business.
- provides meaningful and necessary applied learning experiences to meet the needs of students of all ages, ability levels, and learning styles.
- articulates curriculum to ensure continuous achievement of defined outcomes that are integrated throughout the school curriculum to complement the total development of the student.
- evolves programs to meet the needs of societal changes.