The vision of Business Education in North Dakota is to assist students in applying business concepts and advancing technologies to their personal lives, other academic areas, and future careers in order to become competitive and productive citizens in a global society.
We believe Business Education:
- focuses on the outcomes that reflect the knowledge, attitudes, and skills that students need to be productive consumers, workers, and citizens.
- provides leadership, expertise, and training for the transition from school to work, as well as technology and practices used in business.
- provides meaningful and necessary applied learning experiences to meet the needs of students of all ages, ability levels, and learning styles.
- articulates curriculum to ensure continuous achievement of defined outcomes that are integrated throughout the school curriculum to complement the total development of the student.
- evolves programs to meet the needs of societal changes.
- Accounting I, 14010 (pdf)
- Accounting II, 14011 (pdf)
- Accounting III, 14012 (pdf)
- Accounting IV, 14013 (pdf)
- Business Communications, 14060 (pdf)
- Business Computer Applications, 14024 (pdf)
- Business Finance, 14016 (pdf)
- Business Fundamentals, 14230 (pdf)
- Business Law, 14090 (pdf)
- Business Technology and Procedures, 14079 (pdf)
- Communication Technologies, 14028 (pdf)
- Database, 14026 (pdf)
- Desktop Publishing, 14098 (pdf)
- Entrepreneurial Accounting, 14015 (pdf)
- Entrepreneurship, 14111 (pdf)
- Financial Literacy, 14095 (pdf)
- Forensic Accounting, 14014 (pdf)
- Global Management, 14233 (pdf)
- Keyboarding, 14094 (pdf)
- Management I, 14231 (pdf)
- Management II, 14232 (pdf)
- Multimedia, 14099 (pdf)
- Operations Management, 14234 (pdf)
- Spreadsheets, 14025 (pdf)
- Web Design, 14022 (pdf)
- Word Processing, 14096 (pdf)
- All Business Education Frameworks Combined (pdf)
Other Curriculum Links
- Business Education MIS03 Course Codes and Descriptions (link to ND DPI)
- High School of Business Programs (CTE) (link to ND DPI)
- CTE Funded Courses with MIS03 Codes (pdf)
- ND Scholarship Information (link to ND DPI)
- CTE Student Scholarships
- Instructor Licensure
Professional Groups & Links
Current State Programs
- State Business Education Programs—Secondary Level (pdf)
- State Business Education Programs—Post Secondary Level (pdf)