2015 Professional Development Conference
To receive graduate credit, you must attend sessions on August 10, 11, and 12 and complete the required assignment. The assignment will be submitted online this year and will be open for submission starting at 12:00 PM (NOON) on Wednesday, August 12. The link to the submission portal will be located on this page at the above time. This assignment can only be completed and turned in online.
Graduate Credit will be offered by MSU, NDSU, UND and VCSU. The fee for one credit is $50. Participants of the conference may preregister online using links above or register for credit on August 10 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm at the CTE Exhibit in the Courtyard of the Ramkota Hotel or August 11 from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm in the Courtyard of the Ramkota Hotel. On-site registration will be closed after 3:00 pm on August 11. Participants may receive credit from only one university.
- North Dakota State University
ND CTE Professional Development Conference 2015
The NDSU site indicates a "$50 + $50" fee but your conference registration fee is paid directly to CTE and the conference registration cost will depend on when you register.
- Valley City State University
Tech 700 - 2015 ND CTE Professional Development Conference
- University of North Dakota
NDCTE Professional Development Conference 2015, T&L 900
- Minot State University
Once the registration page opens, please ignore the Home/Register/Log In/My Cart section at the top of the page and
- Click on MiSU Professional Development Workshops.
- Click on the Summer 2015 link.
- Click on the 2015 NDCTE Prof Dev Conf link.
- On the next page, click on Add to Cart.
- When the next page appears, check your “order” and click on Checkout.
- The Delivery Address page will then open. Be sure that every item marked with an * is filled in (use n/a if necessary) and click on the Continue Unregistered button.
- On the next page, Payment Methods, please complete the required sections. Near the bottom of the page there is a section for the billing address. If your delivery and billing addresses are the same, check the “Use current delivery address as billing address.” If your billing address is different, you will need to complete that section. When you have completed all of the sections, click on the Use This Payment Method button.
- Please review the information below, and then click the “Submit Your Oder” button. (located near the top of the screen)
- The final screen is the one you can print out for your records.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with your “order number” and details.
Any questions, please contact Michael Netzloff, email@example.com or 701-328-3187.