2013 Professional Development Conference
- Click on MiSU Professional Development Workshops.
- Click on the Summer 2014 link.
- Click on the NDCTE Professional Dev Conf 2014 link.
- Fee for credit is $50.
- The NDSU site indicates a $50 + $50 fee but your conference registration fee is paid directly to CTE and the conference registration cost will depend on when you register.
- Course: Tech 700 - 2014 ND CTE Professional Development Conference
Graduate Credit will be offered by MSU, NDSU, UND and VCSU. The fee for one credit is $50. Participants of the conference may preregister online using links above or register for credit on August 11 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm at the CTE Exhibit in the Courtyard of the Ramkota Hotel or August 12 from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm in the Courtyard of the Ramkota Hotel. On-site registration will be closed after 3:00 pm on August 12. Participants may receive credit from only one university.
To receive graduate credit, you must attend sessions on August 11, 12, and 13 and complete the required assignment. The assignment can be found at the CTE Exhibit Booth in the Courtyard of the Ramkota Hotel on August 11 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm or August 12 from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. This assignment can be completed and turned in at the CTE Exhibit Booth or mailed to ND CTE.