CTE In Memorial Hall
Showcase Your Program
When: January 26-29, 2015
Where: State Capitol Building, Bismarck
Application Deadline: November 3, 2014
Goals for the Exhibits
- Have CTE students and CTSO members demonstrate and explain to legislators and others the purpose of the exhibit (i.e. what the students learned).
- Help legislators and others experience hands-on demonstrations to learn about the quality education that is taking place in ND CTSO and CTE programs.
Types of Exhibits Wanted
- Interactive, working demonstrations/displays of student's work
- Hands-on exhibits that get legislators and others involved
Important Messages that CTSO Exhibits Should Communicate
- CTE provides unique opportunities for students to foster the development of leadership, collaboration, strate-gy, accountability, creativity and critical thinking skills needed to be successful in and out of the workplace.
- CTSO’s offer the opportunities for young leaders to work with and help others be more successful.
Important Messages that CTE Program Exhibits Should Communicate
- CTE can be the route to exciting, well-paid careers in many fields, including those in a variety of high-tech, health, and other emerging career fields.
- CTE teaches language, math and science skills in the context of career interests.
- CTE expands a student's career option by helping students develop transferable skills and universal workplace attitudes
Investment in CTE is a Good Investment in the Future of North Dakota