Developed by the Council Of State Employee Board of Directors:
The STAR award recognizes employees who….
- Provide quality SERVICE in a professional manner.
- Create a TEAM environment that encourages communication and cooperation.
- Stand out among their peers through their ACHIEVEMENTS.
- Exhibit RESPECT to all which promotes a positive work environment.
For more information on this award contact your COSE representative. The online nomination forms can be found by clicking the link below.
STAR Nomination Form
Recipients are determined on a quarterly basis.
Deadlines are January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st. Submissions after those deadlines will be considered the following quarter.All nominees will receive a certificate of appreciation.
Congratulations to the following individuals that received the STAR Award for the first quarter of 2014.
- Matt Hiller, University of North Dakota
- Sharley Kurtz, University of North Dakota
View past recipients of the STAR Award.
Last updated on January 30, 2014