Become a Better Communicator
You have the capability to improve your communication skills with others by eliminating communication barriers and improving your active listening skills. Communication is the beginning of all we do. Without it, all other functions suffer. Communication is the key factor at productivity at work, relationships at home, and helping customers interact with your agency. Even the best speakers in the world need help with how they communicate with their audiences. We can all become better communicators!
By attending this seminar, you will determine your communication style and acquire techniques to utilize when adapting to communication styles of others. You will learn to take responsibility for what you communicate while practicing clarity and understanding. We also delve into the different ways men and women communicate. Gender communication skills are different between each through variables we’ve learned since childhood. Do you want to understand the differences?
You will learn to:
- Adapt your communication style to work more effectively with others;
- Utilize your non-verbal communication in a way that enhances the communication process;
- Improve gender communication between men and women;
- Identify strategies to work with people who might have different communication styles;
- Communicate more effectively based on the "invisible rules" unique to each gender;
- Analyze and practice active listening skills.
NOTE: This course is designed for non-supervisors.
Cost - $55
Currently no events are scheduled