COVID-19/CARES Act Funding Resources
Federal CARES Act Funding Guidelines
Coronavirus Relief Fund Forms and Processes
The Requests for Allocations from the Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) form is to be used for requests of CRF moneys to be submitted to the Emergency Commission. Requests will be compiled by the Office of Management and Budget then submitted on behalf of agencies, institutions, and political subdivisions to the Emergency Commission. Requests in excess of $50,000 will also require Budget Section approval.
- CARES Act Funding for COVID-19 Related Expenses Questions and Answers (Prepared by the ND Office of Management and Budget)
- CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund Eligibility Certification Law Enforcement Payroll Reimbursement Form for Cities and Counties – If you do not have an electronic signature, the form will need to be completed, printed, signed, and then scanned and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do have an electronic signature, simply complete and sign the form electronically and email back to email@example.com.
- Request Process for COVID-19 Federal Funds
- Coronavirus Relief Fund Payment Process
FEMA COVID-19 Resources
- Public Assistance Guidance – COVID-19 Declarations
- Application Process
- FEMA Public Assistance Grants Portal
- FEMA Public Assistance Applicant Quick Guide (2MB pdf)
Following are YouTube videos that provide guidance for applicants: