- There are no procurement training classes in July.
- Training sessions for the remainder of the year have been moved to Teams. This is a great opportunity for teleworkers or those living outside the Bismarck area that require training. The classes can be taken from anywhere!
- Classes should be taken in sequence.
- Level 1 (26250) is a web-based class that can be taken anytime.
- Please register for both Level 3 & Level 4 classes, as they are taught together.
- Classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon over two days.
- Enroll in a class through PeopleSoft's ELM: https://www.nd.gov/omb/state-employee/training/registration. If unable to sign up through PeopleSoft, contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.328.3293 to be added to the class.
- Those that require training should sign up as soon as possible, or at least one week in advance, so that materials can be disseminated. Class size is limited to 30 participants.
Register for upcoming classes uising the following class codes.
Code Class Date Notes
31191 Level 2 8/5 & 8/6
31192 Level 2 10/7 & 10/8
31188 Level 3 9/9 & 9/10 Also register for 31190
31190 Level 4 9/9 & 9/10 Also register for 31188
31187 Level 3 11/4 & 11/5 Also register for 31189
31189 Level 4 11/4 & 11/5 Also register for 31187
Questions? Contact Kim at email@example.com or 701.328.3293.