Terms and Conditions
Inventory items that begin with a "S"
State and political subdivision property is available for purchase by the public upon receipt by Surplus Property, unless it is marked otherwise.
- Items are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Items are sold "as is, where is" with no warranty.
- Returns are not allowed and buyers are responsible for all removal costs.
- The public must remove item(s) at time of purchase.
Inventory items that begin with an "F" or “38”
Federal property is available to approved eligible organizations, as defined by federal regulations, and not obtainable by individuals.
- Surplus Property uses GSAauctions.gov to sell released federal property.
- GSAauction items must be removed within 10 business days.
- GSAauctioned items are sold “as is, where is” with no warranty.