State Surplus Property
ND State Surplus Property handles the distribution and disposal of property for the agencies of the state of North Dakota. Property is then redistributed at a discounted rate. Anyone is able to purchase these items and no paperwork is required.
Common Items Available
- Computers, laptops, monitors and accessories
- Desks, tables, file cabinets, and office chairs
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
1278 Hemlock Street, Bismarck, ND 58504
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
600 E. Boulevard Ave, Dept 15
Bismarck, ND 58505
Web Surplus - See our inventory
- Search: Search the inventory by using the 'View All Items' button or 'What are you looking for?' search box.The 'View All Items' allows you to view the full inventory available. You can use the column titles to sort the items.
- Purchase: You can not purchase directly from the Web Surplus website. You must come to the physical location for all purchases.
- Terms and Conditions: Only inventory items that begin with 'S' are available for purchase by anyone. Please view the terms and conditions to ensure your eligibility to purchase items.
- Help: Click on the 'Help' option for more information on using Web Surplus or contact us at Surplus or 701.328.9665 with any other questions.
Shop Other Surplus Property Online
- Bismanonline.com Surplus property will occasionally use this site to list various items available for purchase by anyone.
- GovDeals® Allows government agencies to sell surplus and confiscated items.
- GSAauctions® Federal Property not claimed by an eligible entity within a certain amount of time is available for purchase by the general public through GSA Auctions! Access available property at GSA's website.
- Search:From the Homepage, find "Searches", Select 'Location Search' from the drop down menu and search by either 'zip code', 'category', or type in a keyword.
- ND State Fleet Auctions North Dakota Department of Transportation Vehicle Auctions
Contact us with any questions regarding items for sale 701.328.9665 or email State Surplus Property.