The following are quick links to North Dakota's state executive budget documents and other legislative information including revenue forecasts and regular legislative session information. North Dakota's legislature meets every two years and this page will be available only through the current, regular legislative session. It will be republished prior to each organizational legislative session in November of each even-numbered year.
- Published on the Secretary of State's website
OMB Budget Orientation Quick Links, "Where do I find...?"
- Provides assistance in navigating through OMB's budget documents to more quickly locate desired information.
- 2017-19 REVISED Executive State Budget (Gov. Burgum) (2.0MB pdf)
- 2017-19 Governor Dalrymple's Executive State Budget Recommendation
- 2017-19 Agency Budget Detail - Detail schedules comprising agency budget requests and executive recommendations for each state agency and institution. This detail book is not intended to be downloaded. It should be used online.
- 2017-19 Budget Supporting Schedules (2.79MB pdf)
- Performance Measures
- Special Fund Statements
- Continuing Appropriations
- 2015-17 Approved State Budget
Legislative Council's (LC) Agency Budget Information (LC website)
65th (2017) Legislative Assembly Regular Session (LC website)
- Session Information
- Legislative Deadlines
- Legislative Bill Tracking System
- House and Senate Membership
- House and Senate Committees
- House and Senate Bills and Resolutions
- Daily Calendars
- Committee and Conference Hearing Schedules
- House and Senate Journals
- House and Senate Daily Roll Call Votes