Terms and Conditions
Inventory items that begin with a "S"
Are state or political subdivision property and become available for purchase by the public upon receipt by Surplus Property, unless it is marked otherwise.
- Items are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Items are sold "as is" with no warranty.
- Returns are not allowed and buyers are responsible for all removal costs.
- The public must remove item(s) the day of purchase.
Inventory items that begin with an "F" or “38”
Are federal property and can be purchased only by approved donees as defined by federal regulations and are not available to individuals and the general public.
- Property is available to the public only when it is released for public auction.
- Surplus Property uses GSA to auction released property.
- GSA Auction items must be removed within 10 Business days.
- GSA Auction property is not warranted and “as is, where is”.