- Hiring rates for new employees may be up to the salary range midpoint/Market Policy Point depending on qualifications.
- Salary increases are allowed under certain circumstances for the following reasons:
- Successful completion of a probationary period
- Increase in responsibility/workload
- Performance exceeding standards
- Equity - SFN 54492 Documentation for Equity Increase
- Temporary assignment to a position with a higher level of responsibility
- Reclassification increases are not allowed unless the employee's salary is less than 5 percent above the new salary range minimum.
- Exceptions to the Salary Administration Rules may be granted only by Human Resource Management Services.
- All salary increases are subject to the availability of appropriated funds.
- General salary increases are provided strictly as appropriated by the ND legislature.
- Contact Human Resource Management Services, Classification and Compensation Section at 701.328.3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information concerning pay rates in the classified service.