PERS Benefit Program
- The North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) administers the following group benefits:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Deferred compensation plan
- FlexComp plan
- Dental, vision, long-term care insurance, and supplemental life insurance may be purchased by employees at group rates.
- Temporary employees may purchase health and life insurance, upon meeting eligibility requirements, and may participate in the retirement plan.
- For further information on any of the above benefit programs, contact North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System (NDPERS), 400 East Broadway, Suite 505, PO. Box 1214, Bismarck ND 58502-1214; 701.328.3900.