Reimbursement of state employee expenses for meals and lodging is provided while an employee is away from their normal working and living residence.
- State employees must complete a SFN 52785 Travel Expense Voucher form after traveling, to receive reimbursement for their expenses.
- In-state meal reimbursement rates are set by the ND legislature.
- In-state lodging reimbursement rates are based on the US General Services Administration (GSA) rate for North Dakota.
- For more detailed information on other travel and reimbursement rates, refer to OMB's Fiscal and Administrative Policy Manual.
- If you have questions regarding travel reimbursement, contact Fiscal Management at 701.328.2680 or OMB.