Employee Identification Cards
Central Duplicating provides identification cards for state employees and for individuals serving on boards and commissions or who perform other official functions on behalf of a state agency. Cards issued to state employees expire 10 years from date of issue and must be turned in to the issuing agency upon the employee's leaving state employment. Cards issued to individuals serving on behalf of a state agency expire when the individual's term or appointment expires.
All requests for ID cards must be e-mailed to email@example.com by the issuing agency. When requesting a card for non-state employee, please include the expiration date of the individual's term. It is preferred that the request be submitted to Central Duplicating prior to the individual's coming to have his or her picture taken.
Agencies will be billed monthly for ID cards as follows:
- $7.00 - ID card only
- $5.00 - Additional photos or key access photo
- Fill out Excel spreadsheet template.
- E-mail the Excel file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add any special instructions that may be needed such as: Need 2 ID's made, Need extra photos, key access photo.
- Since the Excel file contains the names for the IDs, you do not need to type the names in the e-mail.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com by phone at 701.328.2772.