Here you will find references to use regarding 1099 reporting, from how the vendors are set up, using them in vouchers, to actual reporting. Unless otherwise specified, all instructions and information refer to 1099-MISC forms only. Please read the 1099 Information Disclaimer at the bottom of this page. For questions, contact email@example.com or 701.328.2773.
Manuals and Training Materials
- 1099-MISC reporting and corrections manual (3.62MB pdf)
- OnDemand (UPK) user instructions
- 2017 1099 User Group Meeting Presentation
Basic Guidelines and Responsibilities
1099 Reporting Within Vouchers
- Reportable vendors vs reportable payments
- Explanation of different withholding classes
- Choosing the correct location for the payment
- Correcting withholding information within voucher
- Paying state employees
1099 Information Disclaimer
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. This web site may contain links to other locations. These links should be considered referrals only, and should not be taken as an endorsement.