Procurement Office Work Request System
State Procurement Office Work Request System
State agencies may use the work request system to submit documents for review and approval, request assistance, and make suggestions. Contact the State Procurement Office at 701.328.2740 for assistance.
Use the Work Request System to request assistance from the State Procurement Office (SPO), Effective July 1, 2018
- Purchase Request Have SPO purchase commodities, services, printing, and Information Technology for your agency. Describe what you need (what, when, where, how many).
- Print Purchase Requests $5,000 and over must be submitted to the SPO.
- Request Assistance Ask questions and request any type of assistance from SPO.
- Solicitation Review Submit your solicitation for review by SPO.
- Submit forms to the State Procurement Office with the below types of requests.
- SFN51403 Alternate Procurement Request Alternate Procurements $10,000 and over must be submitted to SPO for approval. The Information Technology Department also must approve IT requests over $25,000.
- SFN2565 Formal Complaint Please let SPO know about problems with state contracts, vendors, defective products, or anything purchasing related.
- SFN51627 Emergency Purchase Submit the Emergency Purchase documentation to SPO after the purchase.
- SFN54202 State Contract Exemption Request Submit this request if a mandatory State Contract does not meet your agency’s needs.
- Suggestions/Feedback Please let us know what we can do to make the state procurement process better!
Your request will be assigned to a State Procurement Officer. You can use the Work Request System to check on the status of your request.