State Procurement Templates
The Request for Proposal (RFP) template and supporting templates have been updated on OMB's website. Please begin using the updated templates and share this information with other Procurement Officers in your agency.
- The new Request for Proposal (RFP) template can be customized for a Level 2, 3, or 4 RFP. The sections are reordered, and there are only six sections. An automatic table of contents has also been incorporated that can be updated before release and the section/page numbers will update accordingly.
- The Technical Evaluation Form is now a stand-alone document with updated instructions and includes a variety of Rating Scales.
- Evaluation Summary (Excel) – For you Excel lovers, you may find this version an efficient way to tally evaluation scores.
- Evaluation Summary (Word) – The evaluation summary is now a stand-alone document to assist Procurement Officer’s in calculating total evaluation scores.
- Presentation or Demonstration Instructions includes sample emails and an agenda that can be used when coordinating a presentation or demonstration with vendors.
- RFP Evaluation Committee Introduction Letter can be used to notify evaluators with a high level overview of the procurement process for an RFP and important dates to note.
If you have any suggestions or feedback on templates, please email the State Procurement Office or call 701-328-2740.