State Contract: Moving Services
The State of North Dakota has entered into Contract #266 for a qualified contractor to provide packing supplies and/or moving services for the relocation of equipment and furnishings used in governmental offices and other facilities on an as-needed basis.
To coordinate a move:
- Go to the OMB State Contracts webpage.
- Click on List State Contracts.
- Scroll to contract #266 (you can arrange by number by clicking on the column header titled Number) and select the View option on the far right. This will display the contract details and the contracted vendor’s contact information.
- Open the attachment “Moving Service Form” above the contracted vendor’s contact information by selecting View. This will open the moving service order form. Fill out the Moving Service Form to the best of your ability and email it to the contracted vendor.
- You can verify pricing by viewing page 12 of the Moving Service Contract document.
Questions? Contact Gabriel Hoggarth 701.328.2740.