New State Contract for Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones)
There is a new state term contract for Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drone) effective February 10, 2020. View this and all state contracfs on OMB’s website.
Contractors will provide a variety of unmanned aerial support (drone) service missions within the below defined service categories:
- Emergency Support Services
- Law Enforcement Support Services
- Aerial Inspection or Mapping Data Services
- Agricultural and Gaming Support Services
- Agency Media Relations and Marketing Services
- Avion Solutions, Inc.
- Elevate UAS
Contact Chad Keech, State Procurement Officer, at 701.328.2767 for more information.