- Midwest Conference on Deaf Education June 8-9, 2017 at SD School for the Deaf, Sioux Falls, SD
Save money and register early (before April 14th). Please share with parents and professionals including interpreters who you think might be interested. You can also earn a credit.
[Click on image to view larger]
- Dino-Mite Summer Camp June 12-16, 2017 Don't miss out on this fun-filled yet learning experience. Campers age 7 to graduation from high school will be held at the Triangle YMCA Camp near Garrison, ND. NDSD/RCDHH staff will be there to meet, greet, register campers and be with them all week.
- First Biennial Conference June 22-23, 2017 at The Mood Center for Deaf Education, St. Louis, MO
2016-17 Academic School Calendar (121kb pdf)
2017-18 Academic School Calendar (101kb pdf)
Sign Language Classes
Basic Sign Lanuguage Classes I and II --- Devils Lake ND (80kb pdf)
Basic Sign I: 4:00 p.m. - 4:50 p.m.
Basis Sign II: 5:00 p.m.
Basic Sign Language Classes I and II --- Fargo, ND (80kb pdf)
Basic Sign I: 4:30 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.
Basic Sign II: 5:30 p.m. - 6:20 p.m.
Language & Auditory Fun (9:30a-11:30a)
Hearing Loss Support Groups
- Jamestown (2nd Wednesday of every month @ 10:30 a.m.)
- Jamestown Senior Center (419 5th Street NE)
- Fargo/Moorhead (2nd Thursday of every month @ 12:00 p.m.)
- Moorhead Public Library (110 5th Street S)
- Bismarck/Mandan (3rd Tuesday of every month @ 10:30 a.m.)
- Bismarck Senior Center (315 N. 20th St)
- Grand Forks/EGF (1st Tuesday of every month @ 10:00 a.m.)
- Grand Forks Senior Center (620 4th Ave S)
- Devils Lake (1st Wednesday of each month @ 10:30a)
- Devils Lake Senior Center (202 4th Avenue NE)