The companies included in the list of approved Medicare Supplement plans located below are licensed to do business in North Dakota.
- IND/GROUP: individual or group contracts
- AGENT/DIRECT: sold by agents or direct marketing
- UNDER/GTD: underwritten or guaranteed issue
- DISABILITY: disability plan available
- ISSUE/ATTAINED: issue or attained premiums
- POLICY FORM NO.: located on the front page in the lower left corner of the contract. Used to distinguish between policies offered by a company.
- Fhi: high deductible Plan F
* These plans are underwritten.
** Conversion from existing major medical policy only.
Please contact the North Dakota Insurance Department with questions or to verify information.