nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends

Top Navigation - Left

Whom do I report my crash to?

If in a municipality, contact the local police department. If outside a municipality, then notify the sheriff's office or the nearest Highway Patrol Office.