nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends

Top Navigation - Left

What is the dollar amount where crashes need to be reported?

The governing police agency shall immediately be given notice of a crash where the apparent extent of property damage is $1000 (combined or otherwise). NDCC 39-08-09 (51kb PDF)