Meeting Notice: North Dakota Wheat Commission Nominating Committee
June 11, 2019
BISMARCK, N.D. - The North Dakota Wheat Commission nominating committee will meet at 10:30 a.m., Friday, June 14, in the North Dakota Department of Agriculture’s 6th floor conference room at the State Capitol.
If you are unable to attend in person, you may call the conference call number to listen at 888-346-3659, passcode 6544#.
- Welcome – Ag Commissioner Doug Goehring
- Introduction of Committee Members
- Review and approval of the agenda
- Election of three individuals to submit to the governor for the member-at-large position of the ND Wheat Commission
- Review of the law and procedures for nominating three candidates to present to the Governor for the member-at-large appointment to the North Dakota Wheat Commission
- Presenting of nominations received by the Agriculture Commissioner
- Presenting of other nominations from anyone present
- Remarks of any nominee who wishes to address the Committee (3 minutes each)
- Any other business