Meeting Notice: Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board
BISMARCK - The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board will meet at 1 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4, in the North Dakota Department of Agriculture’s 6th floor conference room at the State Capitol.
If you are unable to attend in person, you may call the conference call number to listen at 1-888-346-3659 – passcode 829039.
1. Call to Order – Chairman Jeff Topp
2. Roll Call and Proof of Quorum
3. Approval of Apr. 20, 2018 Minutes
4. Minor Use Pesticide Fund Grant Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
5. Pesticide Harmonization Grant Program Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
6. Consideration of New Minor Use Fund Projects
a) Survey and Creating Awareness on Identification and Management Plan of Clubroot of Canola in North Dakota: Dr. Luis Del Rio Mendoza and Dr.Venkataramana Chapara, NDSU
b) Optimizing fungicide application methods and deployment of organosilicone surfactants for improved white mold management in dry beans: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
c) Optimizing the deployment of tank mixes with chlorothalonil for management of Ascochyta blight in chickpeas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
7. Consideration of New Pesticide Harmonization Grant Requests
a) 2018 E-Tour Grant Application: Dan Wogsland, ND Grain Growers Association
8. New Business
The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board is responsible for identifying and prioritizing crop protection product labeling needs and pursuing any opportunity to make more crop protection product options available to agricultural producers in the state of North Dakota.