Meeting Notice: Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration
BISMARCK - The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board will meet at 1 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2, via conference call.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020.
- Call to Order – Chairman Jeff Topp
- Roll Call and Proof of Quorum
- Approval of April 29, 2020 Minutes
- Minor Use Pesticide Fund Grant Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
- Pesticide Harmonization Grant Program Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
- Consideration of New Minor Use Fund Requests
- Optimizing the deployment of tank mixes with chlorothalonil for management of Ascochyta blight in chickpeas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Consideration of New Pesticide Harmonization Grant Requests
- 2020 E-Tour Grant Application: Dan Wogsland, ND Grain Growers Association
The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board is responsible for identifying and prioritizing crop protection product labeling needs and pursuing any opportunity to make more crop protection product options available to agricultural producers in the state of North Dakota.