The North Dakota Pesticide Control Board (PCB) will meet by video conference at 10 a.m., Tuesday, March 8.
The video conference can be monitored at the North Dakota Department of Agriculture conference room on the sixth floor of the State Capitol in Bismarck and in Room 306, Morrill Hall, North Dakota State University, Fargo.
The PCB administers state pesticide laws. It is chaired by Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring and includes Duane Hauck, director of the North Dakota State University Extension Service, and Kenneth Grafton, director of the NDSU Experiment Station.
- Approval of minutes from October 2009 meeting
- Pesticide enforcement summary from federal FY'10: Jim Gray
- Pesticide certification update and issues: Andrew Thostenson NDSU request to implement certification late fee
- Discussion of potential changes to pesticide administrative rules
- Proposed rule changes: Dave Phillips & Andrew Thostenson
- Report on public stakeholder meetings: Dave Phillips
- Board decision on initiating rule-making
For more information, please contact Jim Gray at (701) 328-1505.