The North Dakota State Board of Animal Health will meet at 9 a.m., Wednesday, March 30, at the Dakota Zoo Discovery Center, 600 Riverside Park Road, Bismarck.
The proposed agenda includes:
- Updates on tuberculosis, brucellosis, Johne's disease and trichomoniasis
- Reports on the Tuberculosis/Brucellosis Working Group, veterinary loan repayment programs, federal grants, animal identification, livestock investigations, non-traditional livestock
- An update on the current legislative session
- A request by the North Dakota State Fair
- A review of board member terms
- Exemption requests