Pride of Dakota & Farmers Market Day at the Capitol
Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
600 E Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota
Join us for Pride of Dakota Day at the State Capitol!
Shop from nearly 50 Pride of Dakota members at the State Capitol on Thursday, Sept. 14. You’ll find unique products including gourmet food, art, books, jewelry, clothing, home décor and more! Booths will be located on first floor in Legislative Hall and Memorial Hall, and on the west end of ground floor.
Shopping hours are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event is FREE and open to the public.
Check out the Farmers Market in front of the Capitol from 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.!
- ABLE, Inc.
- Another Chance Craft
- As We See It
- CCK Star Creations
- Charlotte's Homemade Lefse
- Cookies & Confections, Inc.
- Crystal Rock Healing, LLC
- Dakota Promotions & Printing
- Designs by Krista Marie
- Enchanting Gifts ND
- Exceptionally Nuts
- Fargo Apparel
- Fashions for Barbie by Esther
- GIANT Snacks, Inc.
- Handmade for You
- Happy Magnets
- Heather Earles
- Home Sweet Home
- HomeSpun Chick
- Honey Lovers, Inc.
- Humble Stained Glass & Crafts
- James Karn, Author
- JDS Gems
- Js Custom Designs
- Lady Calla Creations
- Marney's Sonshine & Sweet Pea
- Memories of Home by Becky LLC
- Mittens by GeeGee
- Night Owl Studio
- Perk N Beans Coffee Roasters
- Prairie Fairy Designs
- Premium Gold Flax Products & Processing, Inc.
- Priess Designs
- Quiver of Rubies Jewelry
- Scenes by Sherry
- Shannon Wirrenga's Art Room
- Sisters' Chocolates
- The Cyclist's Cove
- The Smart Seed
- The Smiling Elf Soap Shoppe
- T's Tangles, LLC
- Tulle'N Around with Noelle Grace
- Universal Canvas
- Warm Hands Foods
Farmers Market Vendors:
- Brock Mikkelson - Sweet Corn
- CK Honey - Honey
- FireFlour Pizza - Food Vendor
- Grammi's Organic - Baked Goods
- Jeff & Dan Coggins - Mushrooms & Honey
- Longview Market - Baked & Canned Goods
- Roberta Thorson - Produce
- Shirley Myhre - Pumpkins, Gourds & Produce
- Skyline Ranch Produce - Produce
- Ten Seven Acres - Alpaca Yarn & Products
- Weiss Acres - Produce & Baked Goods
Find the North Dakota State Capitol on Google Maps