Complete as much of this form as possible to assure a timely assessment of the complaint. If you do not provide your name and contact information, we will not be able to process the complaint. By submitting this complaint, you are authorizing the North Dakota Department of Agriculture personnel to inspect and obtain samples on property you own or control. By providing the names and contact information of any professionals you consulted (veterinarian, nutritionist, etc.), you are authorizing discussion of this problem with these individuals. 

For any questions on this or other commercial feed issues, please contact Pete Valdon at 701-328-1501 or at

Enter the characters shown in the image.