October 2, 2006 - ITD Software Development Priority
- On the "ITD Software Development Priority" page (accessed from the "ITD Software Development Priority" link on the Main Menu):
- The service request numbers are now active links to the service request.
- Anchoring has been added. When users select a link from the page and then select 'Return', they will be returned to the same location on the page.
- On the "Search Object Documentation" page:
- The default search results (when the "Search" button is selected) will ignore case for the "Object Name" and "Version Level/Label" fields.
- The column sort results will ignore case for the "Object Name", "Version Level/Label", and "Prog/Analyst" fields.
- The column sort results for the "Production Date/Time" field will now be displayed in YYYYMMDD sequence (instead of MMDDYYYY sequence).