April 12, 2006 - Project Management
- For Issues documents, two additional types of Attachments are now available:
- Initiators will be able to add Internal Attachments (optional). The (External) Attachments functionality remains unchanged.
- Responders will be able to add Response Attachments (optional).
- For ITD User ID service requests with a "Delete" action type, users will now be able to enter multiple User IDs per service request. Previously, only one User ID could be entered per service request.
- For LDAP Access service requests, an LDAP ID will now be created with a 'uniqueidentifier' attribute when the "Add to LDAP" button is selected by a Security processor.
ITD Admin Users
- On the "Department Privileges" page, the divisions will now be displayed in the standard format of "number - description".