March 22, 2006 - Adding Service Requests
- From the "Work Order Service Requests" page, if a non-ITD user selects the "Add Service Requests" button and the department that the user is logged in under is different than the department of the work order, the following message will be displayed: "You are logged in under Dept xxx.x. This Work Order is for Dept zzz.z. Please login to the correct department to add the service request."
- For Generic service requests, if a user enters Comments and Assignment(s) and then selects 'Finish Later', the information will now be saved. Previously, a user had to reenter the information.
- For Software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service requests, the "Object Documentation" button has been renamed to "Obj Doc".
- For Telecommunications service requests, the following fields will now be displayed in view mode: TN, DES, MDF Cable, Pair, IDF Cable, Pair, Vendor, and Purchase Order Number. Previously, these fields were only displayed in edit mode.
- For Web Changes service requests, the following fields will now be displayed in view mode: "W3C Level2 XHTML Validation Check" and "Bobby Priority 2 Accessibility Check". Previously, these fields were only displayed in edit mode.
- A new "View Text" button has been added to the bottom of service requests in edit mode. Selecting this button will take users into 'view' mode from which they can view and/or print the entire service request.
- For Software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt service requests, the "Complete" button will now always be displayed in edit mode. If the "Complete" button is selected and the required fields are not valued, the following messages will be displayed: 'The Request Category is required' and/or 'The Estimated Completion Date is required.' Previously, Software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt Service Requests did not display the "Complete" button until all of the required fields were valued.