March 1, 2006 - Adding Attachments
- The "Adding Attachments" functionality has been restored. The error began on January 27, 2006 for users accessing WMS with an Internet Explorer browser and the address https://secure.apps.nd.gov/itd/workorder/login.htm. An http downgrade directive has been added in the reverse proxy server for IE browsers to compensate for ssl socket connection close issues with IE.
- For ConnectND User ID service requests:
- For the Human Resource and Financial applications, a new environment of "OMB-Rept" has been added. The environments for the Portal Server application are unchanged.
- When a "User ID" or "User ID to Copy From" value is entered, the value will now be converted and stored in uppercase.
- For an Add Action, the non-functional "Initial Password" field has been removed.
- For a Change Action, the "Empl ID No:" field has been added.
- For a Delete Action, the "Applications/Environments" table has been added.