February 21, 2006 - Project Management
- For Project Acceptance documents:
- On the "Add Project Acceptance" and "Edit Project Acceptance" pages, the Comments field has been increased from 2000 to 4000 characters.
- On the "Approval Process for Project Acceptance" page, the Comments field has been increased from 200 to 4000 characters.
- The Approval Comments will now only be displayed in the Project Acceptance Status History table. Previously, the Approval Comments were duplicated on the page in a non-functional "Response" field.
- For Cost Estimate documents:
- The 'Approval Process Comments' field has been increased from 200 to 4000 characters.
- When a customer selects to 'Not Approve' a Cost Estimate, the email notification will now contain the phrase 'Document number x is NOT APPROVED'. Previously the email notification contained the phrase 'Document number x has been DENIED' which did not accurately reflect the action taken by the customer.
- On the "Add Project Team Members" page, the Department field will be carried forward after each team member is added.