February 7, 2006 - Project Management
- For a Minutes document, an asterisk has been added after the "Attachments" field to indicate it is a required field.
- On the Approval pages for Impacts of Change, Project Acceptances, and Minutes, the order of the radio buttons has been changed to 'Approve', 'Deny', and 'Return' to be consistent with other approval pages in WMS.
- For a Project Acceptance document, the "Acceptance Type" field will now be displayed on the Approval page.
- When a user adds a project management document, selects Finish Later, and then selects to Edit the same document, the project team will now be displayed in alphabetical order. Previously, the project team was displayed in random order. This error was corrected in the following document types: Impacts of Change, Issues, Problem Logs, Project Acceptances, Status Reports, Task Hour Changes. The other document types were working correctly.
- On the "Assign Problem Log" page, the assignees will now be displayed in alphabetical order. Previously, the assignees were displayed in random order.
- When editing a Task Hour Change document with multiple Change Request groups, a Change Request group may now be removed. Previously, an unable-to-process error occurred.
- For an Impact of Change document, the cost field edit masks have been changed from "(99.99)" to "(9999.99)" to better indicate that commas are not allowed in the input fields.
- Users will now correctly return to the 'Search Projects' page when they view the 'Project Team' page and then select return from the Project page. Previously, an unable-to-process error occurred.