February 1, 2006 - Submitting Service Requests
- The functionality to submit service requests (that require approval) has been restored. An error was introduced into this feature with the deployment on January 26, 2006.
- When a user has access to multiple departments and submits a service request requiring approval, the service request will now appear in the work queue of the correct approver.
- The WMS Login page display issues for the Firefox browser have been corrected.
ITD Admin Users
- When a mainframe ID is entered from the Contact Details page, the alphabetic portion of the mainframe ID will now be converted and stored in uppercase.
- The 'Delete' button has been removed from the Contact Details page. A contact may have their departments and privileges deleted, but the contact details information needs to remain in the system for historical purposes.
- The caching process has been standardized when adding, editing, or deleting service groups.