January 17, 2006 - Responsible Field
- The "Responsible" field on most service requests has been changed to "Service Desk - 701-328-4470 / 877-328-4470". The exceptions are the "Software Dev/GIS/Proj Mgmt " and "Web Changes" service requests, which will continue to display either a team name or an individual name. Customers should direct all service request inquiries to the indicated entity.
- The "Contact Information" page has been reworded and the survey link has been removed. (The survey link accessed the ITD Survey application). Customers should direct all inquiries and suggestions to the Service Desk.
- The banner has been changed from DiscoverND to nd.gov.
- The "Responsible" field on all service requests is unchanged, and will continue to display either a team name or an individual name. When a customer contacts the Service Desk, the Service Desk Analyst will view the "Responsible" field and route/assign the incident to the indicated entity.
- Several sql statements have been modified to improve performance in the display of the 'Work Queue' page.