March 10, 2005 - Work Queue, Calendar, Time Entry
- In the Work Queue 'My Work Orders' table, the action 'Service Requests' has been abbreviated to 'Serv Req'.
- In the Work Queue 'Process Service Requests' table, the ‘Type’ column is now a sortable column.
- On the 'Calendar' page:
- If a date has no hours, a space is displayed instead of '0.0'.
- The display issues for the Firefox browser have been corrected.
- On the 'Service Requests for Time Entry' page:
- A new 'days past' selector line has been added, with choices of 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90.
- A 'Serv Area' column has been added to the 'Other Tasks/Assignments' table.
- A 'Status' column has been added to the 'Other Tasks/Assignments' and 'General Headers' tables. If the table row contains an assignment, the status column contains the status of the assignment (either 'Open' or 'Completed'). If the table row contains a task, the status column contains the status of the service request (e.g., 'Submitted', 'Assigned', or 'Completed').