December 9, 2004 - Work Order Journal Fields
- A new "Notes" field has been added to Work Orders. It can be used to hold journal information or closing comments. The maximum length is 4000 characters (same as the Narrative and Business Need fields).
- When a Work Order is returned or denied, charge code validation will not be performed.
- When creating a Software Development Service Request, the Cost Estimate field will default to "No".
- When viewing a Software Development Service Request page, the Cost Estimate field and its value will be displayed.
- On a Websphere Deployment Service Request, the 'Other Events to Coordinate Deployment with' text will display correctly.
- When the Project Management link is selected from separate search result entries, the correct Project will now be displayed. Previously, the Project number was not being reset when returning to the search page, and the first Project was always displayed.
- The Overview Service Request Tasks and Assignments Unassigned Hours Total will now round correctly.