August 31, 2004 - Work Order Service Requests
- The Work Order Service Requests page will include the service request short description to allow for easier differentiation between multiple service requests.
- On the Work Queue page, returned service requests will be moved from the "Process Service Requests" section to a new "Returned Service Requests" section.
- The Service Request Date-Required service interval will now consider weekends and holidays.
- The 'Complete Project' link will always be displayed within Project Management. If this link is selected and open documents exist, the message 'Project cannot be completed - unresolved project documents have been found' will be displayed.
- When adding an attachment to a service request, any text that was typed in the comment/special instructions box will no longer be replaced with the carry forward text.