July 15, 2004 - Outside Firewall Access
- Users outside the firewall can now access WMS.
- Problem Log sorting is now working correctly.
- For Oracle User ID Service Requests, two input fields have been expanded to their correct length (i.e., User ID field under Add User ID and Object Name(s) field under Add Grant Details).
- Editing a Work Order charge code will now be successful when the Work Order Need-By date has expired.
- When editing and approving Work Orders, the End User and Request Manager drop-down lists have been standardized to last name, first name in alphabetical order.
- For an assignment change, the Assignment Change Request History is now displayed using the submitted date as the active link (not the estimated completion date).
- The "Hrs Remain" column on the Time Entry page is now rounding correctly.
ITD Admin Users
- Department names can now include apostrophes.