July 8, 2004 - Re-opening Service Requests
- Re-open email notifications will now be sent when a Service Request is re-opened.
- When carrying-over the Work Order narrative texts, the Software Development Service Request instructions will be truncated to 4000 characters.
- Project Documents will no longer carry forward Work Order Attachment(s).
- On a Websphere Deployment Service Request, the 'Deploy EAR file to' text will now be viewable.
- If a Work Order contains a charge code of 'GENERAL', the project charge code will be modifiable on Time Entry.
- Only a decrease in whole hours will be allowed on the Edit Task Hours page.
ITD Admin Users
- An additional Contact Classification of 'Geographic Information System Manager' (GISM) has been added.