June 17, 2004 - Oracle User ID Service Requests
- Oracle User ID Service Requests are now displaying the grant details information correctly.
- Work Orders forwarded to a Director for Approval are now displayed in the correct Work Queues.
- Service Requests are now searched and displayed by Service Request Requestor instead of Work Order Request Manager.
- Service Requests that are returned and then resubmitted are now working. Previously, an unable-to-process error was displayed.
- The Work Order Short Description and Need by Date are now carried forward to the Service Request.
- For ITD Security processors, LDAP Service Requests are now displaying the address information correctly and the "Add to LDAP" button is now functioning correctly.
- ITD personnel can no longer close another department's Work Orders.
- For time entry, closed assignments with no time charged over the past 30 days are now displayed.
- For time entry, comment values are now required for General Headers.