Some of the content on ITD's website is published in the PDF file format. A variety of PDF readers are freely available, yet the global standard for electronic document sharing is Adobe Reader.
Download Adobe Reader directly from Adobe.
In Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type "about:plugins"
- Go to "Chrome PDF Viewer" and choose to disable
- Go to the upper left corner and click Tools -> Options
- Click the "Applications Tab"
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat Forms and Portable Document Format have "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" selected