SIRN 101 Presentation (October 2020)
2021 PSAP Replacement Schedules: Pending Replan
2021 Tower / RF schedules: Pending Replan
- Network Core with diversity established
- 10 of the 22 PSAPs cutover to new consoles, with 8 planned for 2021
- Radio Frequency (RF) gear delivered to 49 sites (approximately 35% of the total sites)
- Project kick off meeting was held on May 21, 2019. First phase of the project is to establish the network core and begin PSAP replacement.
- HB 1435 signed by Govenor Burgum in April
- During the March SIEC meeting, SIEC voted to proceed with the first phase of the project. Detailed planning will immediately commence surrounding a scope necessary to support the public safety answering points.
- We are pleased to announce that a contract has been executed with Motorola Solutions effective January 2019. We look forward to working in partnership with Motorola Solutions to implement a statewide mission critical voice communications solution that will meet the demanding needs our public safety community. Executed Contract & Pricing Exhibit.