The IT Coordinators Council (ITCC) is a subset of all Agency IT Coordinators that advises ITD on enterprise strategies, standards, and services.
- Provide advice to ensure that IT standards and architecture align with government services; in conjunction with other Enterprise Architecture efforts
- Assist ITD in understanding agency processes and priorities, discussing better ways for ITD to meet customer needs, and developing ITD Service Level Agreements
- Provide input to the IT Planning process
- Provide all agencies with an opportunity to participate in and stay informed of IT activities within state government
- Foster and promote communication among agencies
The ITCC is comprised of small, midsize, and large agencies; with representation from the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.
|Liane Auch||Bank of North Dakota|
|Russ Buchholz||Dept. of Transportation|
|Kyle Forster||Legislative Council|
|Eric Godel||Parks and Recreation|
|Molly Goebel||Office of the Attorney General|
|Brian Hosek||Game & Fish|
|Steve Kahl||Public Service Commission|
|Pat Kelly||Job Service ND|
|Jim Martel||Dept. of Mineral Resources|
|Lori Laschkewitsch||Office of Management and Budget|
|Tim Schenfisch||Workforce Safety and Insurance|
|Gary Vetter||Information Technology Dept.|
|Jenny Witham||Dept. of Human Services|
|Larry Zubke||State Courts|
- Copyright and Trademarks Guideline
- E-Services Privacy
- Web Domain Name Best Practices
- Web Domain Name Standard
- ITCC membership consists of at least ten (10) and no more than twelve (12) agency representatives and/or representatives of the Legislative Council staff and Judiciary branch, one (1) representative from the Information Technology Department, and one (1) representative from the Office of Management and Budget.
- Ex-Officio membership consists of one (1) Information Technology Department’s Enterprise Architecture Administrator.
- Current ITCC members continue to serve until replaced.
- The Chief Information Officer will review the ITCC membership at least annually and submit proposed changes to each ITCC member for their input.
- The ITCC will review their membership at least annually and submit proposed changes to the CIO.
- ITCC members recommend the solicitation and selection of new members, subject to the approval of the CIO.
- Persons interested in applying for or resigning from a position on the ITCC should contact ITD’s Enterprise Architecture Administrator.
- Members may designate a proxy if they are going to be absent.